Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor – EKS
Blood Pressure Monitor For The Wrist
- Systolic and diastolic pressure
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Extra large LCD display
- WHO blood pressure indication
- 2 users / 60 memories each
- Measurements registered with date and time
- Average calculations
Blood Pressure Monitor Precautions
- Measurements may be distorted if used close to devices with strong electrical fields such as television, microwave ovens, cellular telephones or X-ray units.
- Used parts and batteries must be disposed of according to the applicable local regulations.
- The device and cuff are not water resistant. Prevent dampness. Clean the device with a soft, dry cloth. Never use thinner, alcohol, benzene or a wet cloth.
- Do not open the device. Delicate electrical components and the intricate air unit could be damaged.
- Avoid dropping or knocking the device.
- Remove the batteries if the device is not to be used for a long time. Batteries may leak and cause a malfunction. battery life may be shorter at low temperature.
- Stored data is lost when batteries are removed.