Sharpsafe 1 Litre
The 1 Litre is designed for both community and hospital use and can be used with the Sharpsafe Tray as part of the Sharpsafe Near Patient Sharps Disposal System (NPSD). The 1 Litre has two apertures, one of which provides an open aperture for the disposal of used sharps, the other contains a needle removal feature.
A translucent lid with clearly visible fill line and inkjet printed waste segregation message help ensure the product is not overfilled.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1L Nominal Capacity
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Clearly visible fill line
- Choice of openings – Pen needle remover, Luer lock remover and Blood collection systems remover